We've been using Himalayan Pink Salt from the start in our CBD Bath Soak but a few months ago, we discovered Sole Water . We started mixing it with our regular morning routine of warm lemon water and CBD and took things to another level.
Turns out, not all salt is bad for you and in fact, many salts are actually good for you.
In an article on sodium deficiencies, Dr. Mercola states the importance of unrefined natural salt are many, including:
- Being a major component of your blood plasma, lymphatic fluid, extracellular fluid, and even amniotic fluid
- Carrying nutrients into and out of your cells
- Helping the lining of your blood vessels to regulate blood pressure
- Helping you regulate propagation of nerve impulses
- Helping your brain send communication signals to your muscles, so that you can move on demand (sodium-potassium ion exchange)
The rich mineral content of the Himalayan pink salt also helps our bodies to absorb nutrients on a deeper level.
It only made sense to us, that when mixed with the healthy benefits of CBD, that this combination would work synergistically to create optimal health benefits.
But here's the thing: We didn't like the salty water sitting around in the jar. The cloudy water in a mason jar felt like sipping something from a science experiment not to mention, you can't exactly travel with it.
So, we made a 'Jane Version' of Sole water and carry it with us wherever we go. We ground the finest Himalayan Pink Salt with premium CBD isolate and organic lemon powdered lemon juice for a power punch of vitamins and minerals to keep your body and mind feeling great all day.
We're rolling it out to our members soon, so make sure you're on the list to be the first to have access to our latest creation for better health and happiness.